In his first letter in the New Testament, the Apostle John stated his aim for proclaiming the gospel in these words: “so that you too may have fellowship with us; and indeed our fellowship is with the Father and with His Son Jesus Christ” (1 John 1:3). At Trinity we enjoy fellowship with God together as we study His word, the Bible, prayerfully and seek to live in accord with it. We want to know God and make His glory known.
We are glad that you have discovered us online. We hope that you will find our site helpful. Of course, the best way to get to know us is to visit our fellowship and join us in worship of our great God. We hope to see you soon.
Pastor John Pabon
- Sunday School/Adult Bible Study – 9:30 AM
- Corporate Worship Service –10:30 AM
- Prayer & Praise Service (1st Sun of the month) 6:00 PM
- Bible Study – 6:00 PM
- Children’s Choir (Grades 1-5) – 6:00 PM
- Adult Choir Practice – 7:15 PM
- Bible Study (Book of Ruth) – 10:00 AM
- Fellowship Meal –(1st Wed of each month) – 5:30 PM
- Biblical Greek Classes every 2nd, 3rd and 4th week – 5:30 PM
- Bible Study – 7:00 PM
- Youth Meeting – 7:00 PM
- Preschool Choir (Age 2 – Kindergarten) – 7:00 PM
- Daughters of Christ Bible Study Support Group “The Lord’s Table” – 9:30 AM